FREE


It's that time! I have finished uploading everything for Carnival Cruise Lines. So before I start uploading another cruise line or resort, I'm giving away 4 gift cards.

The 1st four people to book a Carnival cruise with me no later than April 15th, 2019 (Paid in full and to be sailing within the next 9 months) will receive a $10 gift card. 

If ALL 4 cruises get booked and paid in full by the end of April 15th, I will do another drawing with the 4 people that booked with me and draw for a 2nd gift card in the amount of $25.

You can also check me out and follow me on Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/295466824500633/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please message me with any questions at hsmomworldtraveler@yahoo.com

Please allow up to 48 hours to answer all of your questions.